A2Z Filtration Specialities manufactures a large variety of end caps, components and parts to suit the assembly of all types of filters. A2Z supplies products in sheet metal duly stamped, machined, cast as well as injection molded parts. With a range of over 6500-part numbers, we offer the broadest range of end caps on earth. Only the latest version of SolidWorks is used to design all tooling. The ability to manufacture our own tooling with HAAS CNC machines allows us to quickly turn around parts from concept to finished product in less than three weeks.
• End caps – stamped, spun and fabricated.
• Expanded metal is available as cut-to-size sheets as per the specification of the customers or in coils in galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
• Injection molded parts can be supplied in nylon (any grade), ABS, polypropylene silicon, polyester and polycarbonate materials. The above components can be supplied in various grades including FDA-approved.
• Machined parts in materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, Brass and nylon.
• Synthetic rubber grommets, gaskets, sponge rubber air filter molded sealing rings (endless/jointless). Available inEPDM, natural rubber, and silicone among other materials as per requirement.
• Weld mesh cages of any size or configuration.
• Deep drawn housings and threaded top cover plates for spin-on filters.
• Perforated sheets (tin, mild steel, zinc plated or paper board)
The picture top right showcases over 50,000 square feet of area used for storage of over 6,500 tools and dies.
Infrastructure for Quick Turnaround of Your Needs
- Over 11 solid workstations for design
- A tool room is spread over 75,000 square feet and consists of seven Haas CNC machines, over 14 mechanical lathes, surface grinders, milling machines. At any given time A2Z carries over 500 tons of various grades and thicknesses of stainless steel and steel materials.
3.We have spot welding, projection
welding, MIG welding, TIG welding,
capacitor discharge projection welding and stud welding machines.
- We have over 60 pneumatic power presses,
hydraulic presses, double action presses with the range from 10 tons to 250 tons spread over 100,000 square feet. We can offer a quick turnaround of your orders.
- We also have a turret punch press and CNC hydraulic press brake machines to manufacture a large range of frames and punched parts.
- Four dedicated high-speed automated expanded metal lines to produce expanded metal.
- State-of-the-art inspection system such as Carl Zeiss – CMM – Mitutoyo Contracer and various measuring instruments from Mitutoyo.
A2Z is the go-to supplier for all your component needs. A2Z also has the ability to provide supplies through third-party warehouses in North America.