In our ongoing quest to shine a light on the challenges and solutions that will shape the future of filtration and separation, International Filtration News is excited to introduce our peer-review program. Through this initiative, we offer researchers, scholars and technologists who are focused on driving compelling and innovative advances in filtration the opportunity to submit papers for peer-reviewed publication. At the same time, we are seeking reviewers to work with us to evaluate and comment on manuscripts, as we prepare them for publication.
To be considered for peer review, your paper should be focused on unique research that represents a quality improvement for filtration technology and/or applications. Reviewers will work with the IFN editorial team and our Peer-Review Program Chair, R. Vijayakumar, Ph.D.*, to validate manuscripts for publication.
For more information on how to submit a paper for consideration as a peer-review publication in an upcoming edition of IFN and/or how you can participate as a reviewer, follow the links below.
Why publish your research in IFN?
- Each edition of IFN is distributed to more than 10,000 qualified filtration industry professionals worldwide.
- Our readership is comprised of a range of filtration business leaders in North America, Europe & Asia, so featuring your research in IFN provides you the opportunity garner attention from corporate decision makers, as well as the academic and scientific community.
- With a maximum of one peer-review article per edition of IFN, your publication will receive premium treatment so it stands out among the other content in the publication.
Why participate as an IFN peer reviewer?
- Be the first to see compelling and innovative research in the area of the filtration and separation technology.
- Gain experience and enhance your credentials as a thought leader in filtration and separation.
- Collaborate with other subject matter experts in the filtration and separation community.