HIFYBER is part of the Turkish holding company Abalioglu, which has 2,500 employees with $1.3 billion in USD turnover, operating in 4 continents. We are specialized in manufacturing and developing of polymeric nanofiber-based filter media for various air filtration applications including HVAC, gas turbine air intake, industrial dust collection, face mask, among others. Our filtration efficiencies range from MERV 6-16, ePM1 50% – ePM1 95%, M6 – F9,E10-E12.
At our manufacturing facility in Turkey we can slit master rolls, laminate to produce multilayer materials, corrugate to extend the surface area of the material, and coat with top-quality nanofibers on our latest needle-free nanospider lines …
Nowadays, air filtration technology plays a crucial role in protecting human health by removing indoor air pollutants while providing an alternative solution for reducing energy usage, operating costs and thus delivering a way to achieve sustainability.
HIFYBER’s high-performance nanofiber medias meet ever increasing low energy demand and to reduce CO2 emissions. Our extraordinary structured nanofiber medias help to decrease the transmission of Covid-19.
HIFYBER nanofibers are produced with the latest needle-free electrospinning technology giving continuous fibers an average fiber size of 125 nm. Our nanofiber medias have exceptional uniformity and are used worldwide in numerous applications in a variety of markets due to their long life, robust bonding, high mechanical efficiency, and lowest energy consumption, together with a wide array of commercial products.
At our manufacturing facility in Turkey we can slit master rolls, laminate to produce multilayer materials, corrugate to extend the surface area of the material, and coat with top-quality nanofibers on our latest needle-free nanospider lines, all with a dedicated goal to deliver consistency throughout a product portfolio that is word class. We can also perform most of the filtration tests requested and required at our in-house laboratory.
HIFYBER is distinguished from competitors with the following features
- Durability ‒ Perfect for pulse cleaning
- Improved Dust Release – Highly durable nanofibers and extended filter life
- Lower Pressure Drop ‒ Extended filter life and longer replacement interval
- Excellent Uniformity – Maintaining predictable quality and performance
- Extremely Durable Composite Structure – Eliminates the concerns of fiber shedding and suitable to pleat with all pleaters (rotary and blade)
- Extended Surface Area – Higher dust holding capacity
- Outstanding Energy Savings – Delivers lowest level of pressure drop and minimizes energy consumption
Sumer Mahallesi Cal Caddesi No:78
+90 258 251 50 57
This content sponsored by HIFYBER.