The 12th World Filtration Congress (WFC 12) will be held on April 11-15, 2016, at the Taipei International Convention Center and Taipei World Trade Center Exhibition Hall 1, Taipei, Taiwan. It is one of the most important conferences in filtration and separation field, and always attracts professionals, researches, students and exhibitors from all over the world to share information, technologies, products as well as strengthen connections and friendships.
Based on previous experiences of successful congresses, WFC 12 aims to establish international academic authority in the filtration industry, create opportunities for young scholars to participate in international academic activities as well as stimulate commercial activities and industrial development. On top of that, the exhibition will provide an excellent opportunity to display state-of-the-art technologies and instruments, as well as exchange ideas in the broad fields of Filtration and Separation.
The topics of WFC 12 are listed below:
- Solid-Liquid Separation
- Aerosol Filtration and Separation, Air Filtration and Gas Separations
- Membrane Processes
- Filter Media
- Testing, Instrumentation, Control
- Simulation and Modeling
- Product Related Separation Processes
- Special Topics
Call for Papers
All participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation. The organizer provides a platform for everyone to present his excellent work.
The main themes are listed below:
- Membrane Filtration
- Gas Filtration
- Liquid Filtration
Deadline of Abstract Submission is June 30, 2015
Please visit our website for more details at http://www.wfc12.tw/submissions.html.
Exhibition at WFC 12
- Fully detect and understand international market trends in filter equipment, devices and systems.
- More than 200 booths and 3000 visitors gather together. Exhibitors can expand domestic, international as well as potential market effectively.
- It is the best way to build up exhibitors’ corporate image advertising. More than 20 domestic and international media are expected to report this exhibition.
Why should companies support and be one of exhibitor in WFC 12?
- Demonstrate your company’s leadership in the field of filtration
- Reach the international platform for all industries covering every market segment
- Great opportunities to network with experts and basic scientists
- Access to highly targeted group within your practice area
- Expanded value due to intensive promotional communications
- Exhibit and distribute your marketing and promotional materials
For more information visit: www.wfc12.tw