Hollingsworth & Vose is a global leader in filtration and energy storage solutions. The company’s advanced materials are used in nearly every industry and touch every aspect of modern life. Wherever you work, live or travel, chances are an H&V solution is close by, contributing to a cleaner, healthier, more sustainable world.
In the world of filtration, H&V’s innovative materials and solutions – including synthetic filter media, microfiltration membranes, microfiber glass, nanofibers and more – meet and exceed the exacting demands of customers.
H&V helps clean and filter everything from air and water to fuel and industrial liquids across a wide range of industries and applications, including appliances, cleanrooms, process liquids, healthcare, heavy industry and mechanical power. At FiltXPO, not only will H&V be spotlighting all of its filtration solutions, but the company will also take part in FiltXPO’s “Filtration Summit for Global Change.”
- Josh Ayer, H&V’s President and Chief Operations Officer, will moderate the panel, “How Do We Achieve Better Indoor Air Quality.”
- Fred Lybrand, H&V’s Global Marketing Director for Process Liquids, will be one of the panelists for the discussion, “How Can Filtration/Separation Help Ensure an Adequate, Clean Water Supply in a Changing Climate.”
- Mike Clark, Division President, Filtration Solutions at H&V, will lead the panel, “How Did COVID-19 Change the Perspective on Filtration? How Prepared is the Industry for the Next Pandemic?”
H&V’s team of skilled experts understands the complex applications and process needs of the industries it serves. They will be on hand to match FiltXPO attendees with the H&V solution that is right for them. Among the H&V brands being highlighted at this year’s FiltXPO:
- HV Technostat® – Technostat® is the leading electret filter media traditionally used in critical applications such as medical ventilators, spirometry, CPAP and respirators. Technostat® also offers higher efficiency for capturing small particles, low pressure drop, a long shelf life and exceptional performance in highly regulated applications.
- HV TRUPOR® – Trupor® leverages two centuries of H&V innovation in fibrous porous materials. It is H&V’s first product for buyers of microfiltration membranes, targeting food, beverage and bioprocessing applications. Trupor brings membrane reliability and maximum performance with the thinnest possible efficiency layer, which is made possible by superior pore size uniformity. Its composite design delivers long life and stable performance.
- HV NanoWave® – NanoWave® is a patented extended surface area synthetic filter media that works against hazardous air pollution by providing clean air while significantly lowering energy consumption in commercial, residential and industrial buildings. It provides extraordinarily low pressure drop and superior dust-holding capacity, and it improves air quality by enabling higher levels of filtration without reducing HVAC system airflow. The result: better filtration with lower energy usage.
Hollingsworth & Vose in Massachusetts (hollingsworth-vose.com)
Visit us at FiltXPO: Booth #801