- This event has passed.
Virtual Intermediate Nonwovens Training Course
March 9, 2021 - March 11, 2021
Designed for industry professionals with nonwovens experience or a technical background, this 3-day course is a bridge between INDA’s Elementary Nonwovens Training Course and the Advanced Courses of the Professional Development Series.
INDA instructors will lead the class, with select guest speakers contributing to educational content.
This educational course is aimed at making professionals and their organizations more successful by providing:
- Advanced nonwovens and engineered materials knowledge
- In-depth understanding of processes, technologies, chemistries, and raw materials
- Expanded business options for branded and private label products
- Enhanced professional and personal growth
Ideal for professionals within:
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Business and product development
- Maintenance and plant production
- Quality control technicians
- Technical marketing and sales
- A Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, textiles, or five years of relevant experience in nonwovens is recommended.