At Berry, we leverage our unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise to serve customers of all sizes around the world. Harnessing the strength in our diversity and industry leading talent of 47,000+ global employees across more than 300+ locations, we partner with customers to develop, design, and manufacture innovative products with an eye toward the circular economy. The challenges we solve and the innovations we pioneer benefit our customers at every stage of their journey.
With over 35 years of experience manufacturing filtration media, Berry Global’s products have become the industry standard in the pleat support and filter layers for air, liquid, and gas applications. Berry Global’s proprietary technologies deliver unique material solutions for challenging customer needs. Whether using our unique REEMAY® spunbond PET technology in vaccine manufacturing, or TYPAR® spunbond PP nonwovens in water filtration to create safe drinking conditions, customers trust our proven filtration solutions.
Our filtration capabilities encompass a wide range of specialty materials, process technologies, and state-of-the-art innovation centers.
Delivering proven filtration performance for over 30 years, REEMAY is the selected media for pleated filters and cartridges to provide consistent performance over time requiring less maintenance. REEMAY Elite filter material was specifically designed for use in microporous membranes for processing pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, microelectronics and ultra-pure water.
What Makes REEMAY® Elite Unique?
- Highly uniform web with controlled permeability – narrow pore size distribution
- Ultra-smooth surface and consistent thickness
- Continuous filament polyester fibers for high-strength, non-raveling edges, and minimal fiber migration
- Multi-layered, calendared composites resistant to delamination
- Dimensionally stable
- FDA compliant materials of construction
- No added resins, binders, or adhesives
- Temperature capability up to 350F (175C)
- Excellent chemical compatibility – acids, solvents, oxidizing agents
This content is sponsored by: