Your machinery and your people are two of your biggest costs, and manufacturers are looking to automated solutions for more resilience to disruption in the future. ELSNER has developed automated solutions for products such as spiral-wound filters, canister wipes and surgical drapes. As a result, our customers are saving time, money and, most importantly, maintaining throughput.
Worker safety is paramount
Labor pressures are nothing new, but COVID-19 has made labor-related issues even more challenging. With a lack of options and smaller staffing, continuity to maintain throughput has been difficult for many manufacturers.
Automation offers the options needed to manage workflows even during a situation such as the coronavirus crisis. That is why despite budget shortfalls and declining productivity, many manufacturers are leaving room in the budget for investments in automated solutions as a long-term strategy for stability. There’s never been a time that more clearly highlights what NOT automating will cost you.
Beyond worker safety – more pain points automation helps conquer
- Improved quality and consistency: With less room for human error, there is a higher level of quality, precision, and accuracy. Automation makes repeatable tasks more consistent while freeing up your employees to concentrate on more complex tasks.
- Boost productivity: Automated processes produce many efficient, productivity-related boosts with more predictability.
- Space-saver: Automation helps you save floorspace with a more compact footprint, which also helps more easily ebb and flow with inventory.
Why ELSNER automation?
ELSNER is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to possess a broad view on manufacturing, having designed machinery for many diverse and complex markets, including over 20 years automating the process of manufacturing spiral wound filters. Our line of automated machinery removes manual processes and helps our customers manufacture a superior product.
Our automated and robotic manufacturing solutions include:
- Vision tracking & inspection
- Alignment & spacer placement
- Adhesive dispensing/precision glue placement
- Multi-axis articulate robot
- Material handling & assembly
- Sealing & ultrasonic welding
- Gantry solutions for delivery
Quality gains for manufacturers of spiral-wound membrane filters
We reduce the amount of manual labor involved in the process of building each spiral wound filter. ELSNER Filtration automated machinery includes:
- Automatic Membrane Folding: The EMF-42 automatically converts membrane and plastic mesh into folded “leaves”.
- Filter Assembly & Rolling: The APB-42 provides automatic pack building for filter components.
- Filter Rolling & Gluing: The SFR-42 automates tasks such as glue delivery & outer wrap tape for spiral wound membrane filterss.
- Filter Element Finishing: The Element Trim Saw is designed to finish the edges of industrial liquid filtration elements.
Want to know more about how ELSNER Automation can help you? Contact us at email@example.com.
This content is sponsored by ELSNER Engineering