- This event has passed.
International Filter Testing Services
June 6 - June 7
Training Courses, June 6-7, 2018 – near Agen, France
June 6 : PERFORMANCE OF FILTER MEDIA AND FILTERS
June 7 : POROMETRY CHARACTERISATION OF PORES / MEMBRANES
Along the 2 courses, the following thematics will be presented:
June 6, 2018 : PERFORMANCE OF FILTER MEDIA AND FILTERS
- The characteristics of all types of filtration media : wovens, clothes,fibrous media, nonwovens, papers, felts, plates, cartridges, aids for precoat, grains for deep bed, membranes
- The main test methods, according to French and international standards
- The apparatus and test benches for their measurements.
June 7, 2018 : POROMETRY CHARACTERISATION OF PORES / MEMBRANES
- The porous media/membrane characterization : fluid displacement techniques, capillary adsorption-condensation, capillary solidification, microscopic techniques
- The devices on the market, the calibration, verification methods
- The demonstration and the measurements with the IFTS Fluid-Fluid Porometer and the IFTS Scanning Electron Microscope