Porous Metal Filters (PMF) offers an extensive line of high-quality woven wire cloth products and diffusion-bonded (sintered) porous metal laminates. We are committed to supporting a variety of industries to identify the optimum material solution, meeting and exceeding all quality and manufacturing expectations. Our SinterPore® products are available in a wide range of micron rating, mechanical properties, and alloys.
PMF core technologies:
- Diffusion bonding & sintering of wire cloth and fiber felt
- Diffusion bonding & sintering of metallic medias
- Fabrication of metallic filter elements
- Filter element concepts, designs and testing
PMF core markets & product applications:
- Oil & gas sand control
- Ballast water filtration
- Petrochemical filtration
- Fluidizing & powder applications
- Hot gas applications
- Next generation energy & fuel cell applications
Visit Porous Metal Filters at FILTECH: Hall 11.1, A14.
This content is sponsored by Porous Metal Filters as part of a paid marketing program.